Our awards recognise exceptional practice in the care and support of people with macular conditions and the dedication of the volunteers and fundraisers who make our work possible.
1. Anyone may make a nomination but individuals and teams may not nominate themselves.
2. A person may make more than one nomination.
3. Employees of the Society, its trustees, those providing professional services to the Society and services provided by the Society are not eligible for the awards.
4. Society staff and trustees may make nominations.
5. Each nomination should have a proposer who should clearly state their relationship to the nominee, for example patient, colleague, friend, family member.
6. Each nomination must be entered on the official form or via the below form.
7. The achievements for which the individual or team is being nominated must relate to their work with people with macular disease.
8. The judges’ decisions are final. The judging panel may seek further information from a nominee if necessary.
Closing date for entries was 31 May 2018
Winners will be notified by 27 July 2018
The awards will be presented on 22 September 2018 at the Macular Society’s annual conference in London.