The Cardiff Roadshow will feature leading macular experts speaking about the latest in treatments and research, and an exhibition where you can test low vision equipment from a range of suppliers.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Mr Ramesh Sivaraj, Consultant ophthalmologist, Solihull Hospital - Current AMD treatments and those in the pipeline
- Dr Hannah Bartlett, Reader in Optometry, Aston University - Speaking on nutrition and AMD
- Dr Jennifer Acton, Lecturer, Cardiff University - Vision rehabilitation and clinical research
- Rhianon Reynolds, Senior trainee specialising in medical retina, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff
- Mr Paul Nicol - Inspirational Speaker: Positively Blind