Head office, Andover
The Macular Society aims to beat the fear and isolation of macular disease by funding world-class research and providing the best advice and support. We are a national charity, based in Andover, supporting more than 15,000 members.
Would you like to increase your confidence, learn new skills and gain work experience in an office environment?
Our busy Admin Team needs a hand! We are looking for volunteers who:
- have experience in an administrative role
- work accurately and reliably
- can give one, two or more days (or half-days) a week.
Depending on your skills and experience, you could help us with various tasks, such as:
- keeping the database records updated
- thanking our donors and supporters
- answering the telephone and directing callers to the correct team member
- monitoring stock levels
- making up packs of materials to send out
- printing, guillotining, laminating documents and creating posters from templates
- helping with one-off projects, for example the organisation of our national conference
- other tasks, if interested, to gain fundraising skills and experience.
If you are able to help, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Angela Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01264 560 259.