Macular Society, Win an iPad – Prize Draw Rules
1. Entries into this prize draw close on 30 November 2017.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entry into the prize draw is open to UK, CI and IOM residents over 18 years only and only one entry per person.
4. Participants must provide a full postal address to participate.
5. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
6. It is a condition of entry that the winner’s name will be used for promotional purposes. This will only be a summary, eg, Mrs Smith from Surrey.
7. Employees or family members of Macular Society are not eligible for entry.
8. One winner will win a prize of an iPad. There is no alternative prize.
9. The prize is not transferrable, not exchangeable and not redeemable for cash.
10. The draw will take place on 1 December 2017. The winner will be chosen at random from all proper entries made by the closing date, by a random computer process.
11. The winner will be notified by post.
12. The name and county of the winner will be announced on the Macular Society website at www.macularsociety.org
13. The promoter of this free prize draw is The Macular Disease Society (Registered charity No 1001198, SCO42015 in Scotland, 1123 Isle of Man).
14. The decision of the promoter is final.
15. Any prize unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner will be disposed of as the promoter sees fit.
16. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance of these Rules.