Tickets are now sold out but please call our office on 01264 350 551 to be added to our waiting list.
Saturday 22 September at Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, London. Sponsored by Optelec.
Our annual London Conference is a chance to find out about the latest in treatments and research into macular disease. With talks from leading experts, a range of exhibitors with low vision products you can try out, and a separate session aimed at working age and those with inherited macular conditions, there is something for everyone.
At this year's London Conference you will...
- learn about the latest in treatments for macular disease from leading experts
- hear the latest updates on stem cell therapy and the London Project to Cure Blindness
- try the latest low vision products and equipment in the exhibition
- meet with others who have your condition and share experiences of living with macular disease
- hear about the work the Macular Society is doing to reach more people with macular disease
- find out about treatment and diagnosis for inherited macular conditions and hear practical advice for your daily working life (working age session)
Programme and timings
The exhibition opens at 9.30am, with speakers from 11am to 1.15pm, followed by lunch and another opportunity to browse the exhibition from 1.15pm to 2.30pm, and more speakers and the awards from 2.30pm to 4pm. Our Members’ Annual General Meeting follows the London Conference.