2021 Members’ Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Saturday 11 September 2021 at 4.00 pm online
The AGM is your opportunity as a member to find out how the Society is run and vote in the resolutions.
All paid up members of the Society are entitled to take part virtually, ask questions and vote. You will be asked for your membership number or postcode to check your eligibility to vote.
If you would prefer to listen live on the day via conference call, dial 0330 336 0036 using pin 6769753. Calls will be charged at your normal UK phone rates. You will not be able to ask any questions this way.
How to take part in the virtual AGM
- Just before 4pm return to this page and follow the link to register.
- Full instructions on how to vote or propose and second a resolution will be given by the Chair during the event.
- We will use your membership number or postcode to check whether you are a member.
- Only fully paid members can vote or ask questions. Six-month free members cannot vote.
- Taking part is free and there is no need to download any software onto your PC or tablet.
- Only the Chair and Secretary will be on your screen in audio and video. You won’t need a camera or microphone to get involved, just a way to listen to the presentation online.
If you have any problems taking part, please call 01264 350 551 on the day.
All paid up members can vote in the resolutions or may appoint the Chair or other proxy to vote, in a poll, on their behalf. If you have been appointed as a proxy, please register with the email address that was provided on the proxy form already submitted to us.
This AGM is taking place after the Macular Society's Annual Conference. The Annual Conference will also be held virtually and live so please bear with us if we overrun by a few minutes.