Quick recipe for eye health
This chicken, kale and ginger stir fry is nutritious, colourful and delicious – and it only takes 20 minutes to prepare. If you know someone else who’d enjoy it, please pass it on using the buttons below!
- 200g bag prepared kale
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500g chicken breast, sliced (or meat-free alternative)
- 2cm root ginger, grated
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks (120g)
- 1 red pepper, sliced (180g)
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the kale in boiling water for 5 minutes then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and fry the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the ginger, carrot and pepper and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the kale, hoisin and soy with 2 tbsp water and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with freshly cooked noodles.
Too good to keep to yourself? Share this recipe with friends on Facebook or Twitter below.