Introducing our new 2020 Virtual Challenges
You may not be able to attend the 2020 Tokyo Olympics or European Football Championships, but you can still get Olympic or Euro fever by taking on one of our exciting 2020 Virtual Challenges to help Beat Macular Disease
It’s great fun and there’s something for all levels of fitness, so why not encourage your family and friends to get involved, too!
Simply select one or more activities to take on individually – either in the gym or great outdoors – or share all five among your family, friends or work colleagues in whichever way you choose.
The money you raise will fund vital research to find a cure, or new treatments that will stop macular disease in its tracks. You'll also receive one of our exclusive 'Virtual Challenger' medals if you raise over £100 in sponsorship (or an average of £100 per person for team entries).
Choose one of the following options and complete it 20 times within 20 days:
- Swim/row the length (50m) of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Pool
- Run the 2020 Tokyo Olympic athletics track (400m)
- Walk the circumference (850m) of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Park
- Climb the steps (107) of the Euro 2020 Finals trophy presentation route
- Cycle the 2020 Tokyo Olympic velodrome (400m) circuit
Choose one of the following options and complete it within 20 days:
- Swim/row the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Open Water Swimming course (10k)
- Run the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Marathon course (26.2 miles 92 yards)
- Walk from the Euro 2020 venue Hampden Park to the tournament final location Wembley Stadium (100.8 miles)
- Climb Mount Fuji (3,776) backdrop to the 2020 Tokyo Olympic cycling events
- Cycle the 2020 Olympic Men’s Road Race course (234k)
Alternatively, we’re happy for you to personalise your own challenge in whichever way you choose.
Sign up now or call 01264 321 964 to receive your Virtual Challenges pack – which includes your fundraising guide and record book to log your progress – then create a Just Giving page for your chosen challenge. Once you’ve raised over £50, we’ll send you your free vest or t-shirt to help you on your way!
For more information, or if you’d like to create your own Virtual Challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org