We hope that you will find a trial membership of the Macular Society useful in keeping you up to date with all the latest macular news. At the end of the trial we will be in touch to ask if you wish to become a full paying member. Together we have a stronger voice for people with macular conditions.
Terms and conditions of the free membership trial are as follows:
- This offer is only available to non-members of the Macular Society, or to those who have not been a member of the Macular Society for more than two years, and enables you to join the Macular Society for a free trial period of six months.
- This offer is only open to those living in the UK. For those living overseas we have a £18 online-only membership www.macularsociety.org/become-member.
- You may only use this free trial offer once per household.
- Your free six months membership will start as soon as your membership has been verified and processed.
- We will send you a welcome pack to notify you of the start of your free trial membership period, and a renewal letter to tell you when the six months will end and that your £18 membership fee will be due if you wish to continue with full membership and become a voting member.
- The Macular Society reserves the right to modify or withdraw this six month free trial offer at any time at its absolute discretion and without notice or liability.
- If you decide that you do not want to be a member of the Macular Society or want to change how you hear from us, you can cancel your trial membership at any time by calling us on 01264 350 551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standard rules and membership regulations will apply.
- This offer is only available for UK membership. Overseas members are welcome but correspondence will be by email only.
- The decision of the Macular Society is final.