We hope that you will find a trial membership of the Macular Society useful in keeping you up to date with all the latest macular news! We also hope that you will decide to become a paying member after the trial. Together we have a stronger voice for people with macular conditions.
Terms and conditions of the free membership trial are as follows:
- This offer is only available to non-members of the macular society, or to those who have not been a member of the macular society for more than two years, and enables you to join the macular society for a free trial period of six months.
- Your free six months membership will start as soon as your membership has been verified and processed.
- We will send you a welcome pack to notify you of the start of your free trial membership period, and a renewal letter to tell you when the six months will end and that your £18 membership fee will be due if you wish to continue with full membership and become a voting member.
- The Macular Society reserves the right to modify or withdraw this six month free trial offer at any time at its absolute discretion and without notice or liability.
- If you decide that you do not want to be a member of the Macular Society you can cancel your trial membership at any time by calling us on 01264 350 551.
- You may only use this free trial offer once per household.
- Standard rules and membership regulations will apply.
- This offer is only available for UK membership. Overseas members are welcome but correspondence will be by email only.
- The decision of the Macular Society is final.