Already a member?
Already made the decision to become a member of the Macular Society?
Log in below to access your monthly Sideview magazine, e-newsletter and invite to our annual conference!
Empower yourself and join us today
You don’t have to face macular disease alone. Join our community at the Macular Society, and we’ll help you find your way with expert advice and support.
From practical tips for dealing with sight loss to the latest research into treatments and a cure; we’re here to help you Beat Macular Disease.
Join today and you’ll receive:
- 6 months free - Membership costs £22 per year after the first six months
- Your Welcome Pack – an introduction to Macular Society membership
- Sideview magazine - exclusively for members, your quarterly magazine is packed with research updates, technology features, daily living tips and inspirational stories
- Monthly e-newsletter – be the first to know about breakthroughs in research and new treatments
- An invitation to our Annual Conference - featuring expert speakers and talks filled with updates on the latest in research, as well as practical tips and much more.
Whether you are living with macular disease or have been recently diagnosed, we're here for you.
How does it work?
Macular Society Membership costs £22 per year and the first six months are free. After the six months are up we'll ask you if you want to continue your Membership. You're under no obligation to join at the end of the trial and we don't take your payment details up front. Terms and conditions apply.
Six months free trial is only available to new members and are UK residents. If you have been a member before, or if you live outside the UK, you can still join us today for £22 by calling 01264 350 551.
What do members say?
“As a member, I feel very much a part of a community when I read the magazine, Sideview, especially as it shows that Macular Disease can affect people of all ages and in many different ways.”
“Being a member of the Macular Society helps me to feel more positive about having the condition when I know about the research which is being done. I also get tips on coping with it.”
Advice and Information for you
Sign up as a member of the Macular Society to access the latest advice, information and support from our team of experts.
Access your Membership online
Already a member? Sign in to access the latest issue of Sideview, update your contact details and renew your membership.
Get the latest news and advice from the Macular Society
To hear about life-changing research, treatments and tips for living with sight loss, subscribe to our monthly enewsletter today. Together we can Beat Macular Disease.Sign up to our free email newsletter