Coming up in winter’s SideviewPosted: Tuesday 14 November 2017 at 10:57
The latest issue of Sideview magazine will be sent out to 22,000 Macular Society members in late November. Our quarterly magazine is always full of top low-vision tips, the latest research developments, and inspiring stories from support groups across the UK.
In winter 2017’s edition:
• Could your bank do more to help you stay in control of your money?
• Gillian explains how the support and companionship of a macular support group inspires her
• Your tips on cooking with low vision.
• An optometrist answers your question: ‘Why do I see black blobs after my injection?’
• Group activities with a difference: laughing yoga and messing about in boats.
If you’re not already a member, you can get Sideview (in large print, audio CD or downloadable text format) by becoming a Macular Society member online or by calling 01264 350 551. Your first six months are free