Coming up in winter’s SideviewPosted: Tuesday 14 November 2017
The latest issue of Sideview magazine will be sent out to 22,000 Macular Society members in late November. Our quarterly magazine is always full of top low-vision tips, the latest research developments, and inspiring stories from support groups across the UK.
In winter 2017’s edition:
• Could your bank do more to help you stay in control of your money?
• Gillian explains how the support and companionship of a macular support group inspires her
• Your tips on cooking with low vision.
• An optometrist answers your question: ‘Why do I see black blobs after my injection?’
• Group activities with a difference: laughing yoga and messing about in boats.
If you’re not already a member, you can get Sideview (in large print, audio CD or downloadable text format) by becoming a Macular Society member online or by calling 01264 350 551. Your first six months are free