Spring Sideview out soonPosted: Wednesday 10 March 2021
Sideview is the Macular Society’s quarterly magazine, sent to all members in large print, audio CD or digital download. Look out for your spring edition in the next few weeks!
Inside you’ll find:
- A crash course in stem cell science
- The story of our newest patron, singer Vince Hill
- Tips from the macular community on working and jobhunting with sight loss
- Updates on the research you funded
- Your exclusive recipe from chef and food writer Peta Leith
Macular Society members get four issues of Sideview a year. Membership is the best way to stay up to date, join a supportive community, and Beat Macular Disease.
Sign up for a free, no-obligation six-month membership trial online or call 01264 350 551.