Advice and Information Service Operative
£13,158 (FTE £21,930)
Part Time (22.5 hours per week, Mon to Wed - 9am to 5pm) based in Andover, Hampshire
Could you help someone cope with the devastating news that they will lose their sight? The Macular Society is a national charity supporting people with all forms of macular degeneration. We need someone to work in our team of expert advisors, answering phone, email and on-line queries about living with a macular condition.
The successful applicant will have:
- Great listening skills
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Good problem solving skills
- An empathetic approach
- Good office and IT experience
- Understanding of or interest in assistive technologies
- Ability to learn rapidly (knowledge of macular disease is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided).
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter explaining why this role interests you and what you would bring to the role to: email@example.com
Deadline: 5pm on 26 October 2018
Interviews: Thursday 8 November & Monday 12 November 2018, held at Andover