Salary: £23,000. 37.5 hours per week. Permanent contract.
Reporting to: Head of marketing and communications
Location: Based in Andover, occasional UK travel.
The Macular Society is the UK charity for people with macular conditions and their family and friends. Based in Andover, Hampshire, the society provides free information and support and funds medical research to help find a cure for macular disease. The marketing assistant will create campaigns and collateral to help the Society support more people with macular disease.
- To create email campaigns to increase the Society’s number of service users, advocates and donors;
- To update website content to improve user experience and SEO;
- To create on brand offline fundraising, services and corporate campaign material and collateral; and
- To create patient information to increase service usage.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of projects and develop their skills in an organisation committed to making a difference.
- 1 year’s marketing experience, including email platform experience;
- Creative and innovative;
- Well-organised with excellent attention to detail; and
- Good communication and team skills.
- Knowledge of the charity and/or sight loss sector; and
- Experience or understanding of disability, sight loss or working with older people.
To apply: email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
More information: Graham Newman, Head of Marketing and Communications, 01264 321976 firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 18 June 2017
Interviews: 27, 28, 29 June 2017