2021 Annual Conference
This year our Annual Conference and AGM will be held online.
Join us virtually on Saturday 11 September 2021.
We’re busily working on creating a full and fascinating day of talks, and will update this page with more details as soon as we can.
What to expect:
- Sessions specifically for those people with age-related macular degeneration (AMD), and another for those with inherited retinal diseases and of working age.
- The latest on treatments and research.
- A chance to put your questions to leading experts in a live Q&A.
- Practical advice for living with macular disease.
- A new session for those newly diagnosed, friends and family.
Our 2021 Members’ Annual General Meeting follows the conference.
What did 2020’s attendees enjoy?
“The chance to hear people who know what they are talking about in the comfort of my own home.”
“Being able to revisit sessions at a later date, and the positive atmosphere created.”
“The well-informed speakers able to communicate their work at the right level, and so much of interest and hope. I found something in every talk applied to most conditions and the a.m. sessions not purely for inherited diseases but crossed over.”
“I love the fact that your speakers are always so passionate about their subject and inspire a feeling of optimism.”
“That I could stay in my pyjamas!”