Join us on Saturday 12 September 2020
This year our Annual Conference and AGM will be held at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, B40 1PP
Tickets go on sale in June
What to expect:
With sessions specifically for those with age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and another for those with inherited retinal diseases and of working age, this one-day conference has something for everyone.
- Find out the latest on treatments and research from leading experts
- Hear practical advice for living with the condition
- Try out low vision equipment, technology and services at our exhibition
- Meet with others who have your condition and share experiences of living with macular disease
- Staff and volunteers are on hand throughout the day to answer any questions you have
- Friends and family visual awareness workshop.
Our Members’ Annual General Meeting follows the conference at 4.00pm.
“My third annual conference - always worthwhile learning and meeting others.”
“Informative and cheering day, left with a more positive attitude.”
“With AMD you’re not alone and it’s not the end of the world.”