Would you see us as your Charity of the Year if you knew that macular disease is the biggest cause of sight loss in the UK?
It's quite likely that people within your company know somebody who has macular disease. Donations from companies help improve lives today and fund research to find a cure. Choosing us as your Charity of the Year could make a transformational difference to our work.
There are a variety of ways you can support us, including:
Organising a fundraising event such as:
- Donating money instead of sending Christmas cards
- Holding a Grand National and other sports sweepstakes
- Have a Tea for MD – raise money with a cuppa and a slice of cake
- Sporting challenges - we can offer places in many local and national events
- Pennies from Heaven (rounding down and donating the pennies from employee salaries)
How we will support you:
We will work closely with you to help you to provide the support you need to get the most from your fundraising activity. If you would like to help us support people with macular disease and fund research to find a cure, please contact Susie McCallum at email@example.com or telephone 07765 002 646.
Tracey Smith, Department Manager at Lloyds Banking Group in Segensworth said “We were proud to support Sonya’s Dress Yellow Day by match funding her efforts”.
Allan Booth, founder Director of Rance Booth Smith Architects in Saltaire nominated the Macular Society. “My mother has found the Macular Society to be most supportive and we were happy to raise funds for them”.