Six months free membership terms and conditions
When you become a member of the Macular Society you'll have access to the very latest expert advice, information and support from our team of experts.
It’s easy to join and all we need is your contact details. We don’t take any financial details from you up front – at the end of the trial we will be in touch to ask if you wish to become a full paying member. Full membership costs £22 each year.
Terms and conditions of the free membership trial are as follows:
- This offer is only available to non-members of the Macular Society, or to those who have not been a member of the Macular Society for more than two years, and enables you to join the Macular Society for a free trial period of six months.
- This offer is only open to those living in the UK. For those living overseas, you can still join us today for £22 by calling 01264 350 551.
- You may only use this free trial offer once per household.
- Your free six months membership will start as soon as your membership has been verified and processed.
- We will send you a welcome pack to notify you of the start of your free trial membership period, and a renewal letter to tell you when the six months will end and that your £22 membership fee will be due if you wish to continue with full membership and become a voting member.
- If you decide that you do not want to be a member of the Macular Society or want to change how you hear from us, you can cancel your trial membership at any time by contacting us on 01264 350 551 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Macular Society reserves the right to modify or withdraw this six month free trial offer at any time at its absolute discretion and without notice or liability.
- Standard rules and membership regulations will apply.
- The decision of the Macular Society is final.
- Last updated 6 April 2022.