Coming up in winter’s SideviewPosted: Wednesday 07 November 2018
All Macular Society members will get the latest issue of Sideview this month. Our quarterly magazine is always full of inspiring stories, research updates and practical tips for making the most of life with macular disease.
In winter 2018’s edition:
• We pay tribute to our patron Denis Norden, who has passed away
• Why having age-related macular degeneration doesn’t hold back The Archers’ Patricia Greene
• One of our inspiring volunteers receives a garden makeover with Alan Titchmarsh
• Tips from our members on staying active
• And the latest update on injections for age-related macular degeneration, and what research is being done in this area.
Don’t miss out!
You can get Sideview (in large print, audio CD or downloadable PDF) by joining the Macular Society - sign up online or call 01264 350 551. It’s just £18 a year