Many hands make light work when it comes to fundraising. Get your friends, family, work colleagues or community to help Beat Macular Disease with one of these ideas:
- Quizzine: If you love a quiz and love food then this is for you!
- Swishing Party: A clothes and accessories sale where half the price of good-quality clothes goes back to the original owner and the other half to help Beat Macular Disease.
- Are you a member of a golf, snooker or bowls club: Why not see if they could organise a charity competition?
- Especially for gardeners: Show off your hard work with a garden or allotment party, by opening your garden to visitors, or by selling your surplus fruit, vegetables or seeds.
- Make it for Macular: Whatever your crafty or baking talent, you can help Beat Macular Disease by selling your work.
- Fundraise at work: You could hold a sweepstake on the Grand National in April or any other sporting event or TV talent completion. Or why not send a donation instead of Christmas cards? And don’t forget Wear Yellow.
We can help with lots of fun items for your fundraising event – labels for clothes, plants or crafts, golf invitations, information leaflets and other materials. We can also email you our fundraising guide for lots of planning, publicity and fundraising tips.