Many hands make light work when it comes to fundraising. Get your friends, family, work colleagues or community to help Beat Macular Disease with one of these ideas:
- Quizzine: If you love a quiz and love food then this is for you!
- Swishing Party: A clothes and accessories sale where half the price of good-quality clothes goes back to the original owner and the other half to help Beat Macular Disease.
- Sports competitions: Are you a member of a golf, snooker or bowls club? Why not see if they could organise a charity competition?
- Especially for gardeners: Show off your hard work with a garden or allotment party, by opening your garden to visitors, or by selling your surplus fruit, vegetables or seeds.
- Make it for Macular: Whatever your crafty or baking talent, you can help Beat Macular Disease by selling your work.
- Fundraise at work: You could hold a sweepstake on the Grand National in April or any other sporting event or TV talent completion. Or why not send a donation instead of Christmas cards? And don’t forget, wear yellow.
We can help with materials, ideas and information leaflets for your fundraising event. We can also email or send you our fundraising guide for lots of planning, publicity and fundraising tips.