Research Committee member rotation policy
- Membership of the Research Committee will be for a minimum of three years.
- Membership can be renewed for up to a further three years, by mutual agreement with the Chair of the Committee.
- All members of the Research Committee should be rotated off after six years of service.
- Individuals can re-join the committee after a three year gap.
- Membership will be staggered to ensure continuity of the Research Committee and a clear plan for membership rotation will be developed and maintained.
In order to ensure independent decision making, no more than two Macular Society trustees will sit on the Research Committee at any one time.
Get the latest research news from the Macular Society
To hear about life-changing research and treatments, subscribe to our monthly enewsletter today. Together we can Beat Macular Disease.Sign up to our free email newsletter