Macular Disease Conference 2021
Join us online for a FREE virtual conference on Saturday 11 September.
What to expect:
- All the information, expert advice and support you need to understand and live your best life with a macular condition.
- Hear the very latest in treatments and cutting-edge research.
- A chance to put your questions to leading experts in live Q&As
- Tailored sessions for people with age-related macular degeneration (AMD), and for those with inherited retinal diseases and of working age.
- NEW session for those newly diagnosed, friends and family.
View the programme:
Our 2021 Members’ Annual General Meeting follows the conference.
What did 2020’s attendees enjoy?
“The chance to hear people who know what they are talking about in the comfort of my own home.”
“Being able to revisit sessions at a later date, and the positive atmosphere created.”
“The well-informed speakers able to communicate their work at the right level, and so much of interest and hope. I found something in every talk applied to most conditions and the a.m. sessions not purely for inherited diseases but crossed over.”
“I love the fact that your speakers are always so passionate about their subject and inspire a feeling of optimism.”
“That I could stay in my pyjamas!”
We’re determined to Beat Macular Disease. Join us to find out why we believe there truly is hope for the future.
Kindly supported by Ora